Spring has sprung, and we’re out of hibernation. Just kidding; Tim never sleeps. Here’s what Industry Garage has been up to in the first quarter of 2022:
- Tim’s new build is going at lightning speed. We're hyped for this fully carbon fiber Tesla-powered hot rod cross between an F1 car and a ‘32 Ford inspired by Aaron Beck’s F132!
- Tim’s last build recently got tuned by Link ECU at MA-Motorsports.
- These gorgeous flares are almost ready to mold. Big love to YouTube Daddy for hooking us up with Jon Sibal.
- The Large Carbon Fiber Kit now includes sixty inch-wide fabric. Your input was super helpful, and we listened. Thank you for your feedback!
- The S30 Carbon Fiber Roof initial release sold out right away, so we expanded to general sales now available in gloss finish or primer finish. We are so grateful for your support!
- We made a huge oven, added a six-roll rack, and upgraded the ventilation and dust collection systems. You already know it's safety first at Industry Garage.
The rest of 2022 is going to be wall-to-wall jam packed, so we’re mashing the pedals to get it all done. Here’s what’s coming up for Industry Garage:
- Events - Most of the rest of the year will be about fabricating parts and getting the FE32 built, but we are going to make time for a few events. Come meet us!
- Weekend Meets (Random Saturdays) - Follow Tim’s IG for a heads up when we plan to be at our nearest car meet, Hunt Valley Horsepower.
- Drift Week 5 (Late April) - Greg has been updating his 350Z to get it ready for Lone Star Drift’s next adventure. Check out one of the public events!
- Pikes Peak (June 26) - We’re joining our boys from Deboss Garage to check out the 100th running of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb.
- SEMA Show (November 1-4) - The FE32 will be featured in the CSF booth. Tim is going to need to amend the bucket list after this mind blowing situation.
- Parts - We’re expanding our line of S30 parts and adding a new universal part. Here are some of the the parts planned for release later this year:
- S30 Hood - Fully carbon fiber, bolt-in solution, initially 280-style with vents included, maybe (later) 240-style with no vents.
- S30 Doors - Fully carbon fiber, more details to follow.
- Universal Vents - Full prepreg construction, add them to a hood, fenders, trunk - anywhere that needs air flow!
- TBD - We are also considering S30 rear hatch, fenders, headlight buckets, and rear quarter panels. Let us know what else you think we should make!
- Merch - We’re adding new shirts soon - stay tuned for more Industry Garage Merch and Street Bandito Merch. Let us know what merch you're interested in; we'd love to know what styles and sizes you want to see.
- Contest - The Create Your Own Composites Challenge was a hit, and we are blown away by the submissions we received! Winners will be announced April 15th on the Street Bandito YouTube channel.
- Projects - We are so excited for these project cars to evolve. Here are the next steps for the builds:
- The 240Z - Minor general repairs to prepare for track readiness; design and fabricate new rear wing; repair front splitter; update brakes with larger master cylinder and adding a brake booster; and hitting the track. See what comes next for the 240Z!
- The 280Z - Making more molds; refining parts from the molds; installing revised parts for full carbon fiber conversion; and fabricating parts for sale on our site.
- Connie - Finalizing the flares per Jon Sibal’s design; installing the carbon fiber roof; full respray in new color; and Dave picking up Connie later this spring. Check out Speed Academy for more!
- The FE32 - Check out our write up of the build process. Follow the FE32 progress!